Thursday, January 14, 2016

All sorts of wonderful...

Good morning!

I'm getting this card in just under the wire but I really didn't want to miss a chance to play along in the 'anything goes' challenge at A Day For Daisies. Dot's Bear is another super cute image that I had pulled for my Christmas crafting but I didn't quite get around to it in time. Still, I didn't want to miss my chance at coloring up that little cub like a polar bear so a winter theme it was. Considering we are still getting snow almost every day you can say the inspiration was right outside my window. ;)

Ok, I've got to run. Thanks for dropping by and saying hi!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Karen Foster (snowflakes)
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Dot's Bear)
stamp- Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Mama Elephant mountain die
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E55, E25
clothes- BV08, V09, BV29, B00, B02, B05, C5, C7, C9, BV01, BV02, BV04
polar bear- E40, E41, BV00, 0, R000, R01
snow- B0000, B00, C1, 0

4 comments:

Juls said...

Love this xx

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is ADORABLE!!!!!!! love the senitment and the use of the fun mountain dies on here too!!!! Have a Wonderful day doll!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh wow, adorable

Tracey Ann said...

Always love adfd images... especially when touched by your creativity! ! Love the "B" and "BV" colors - such a pretty combination! Great, great card! Thank you, Amy!