Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Birthday wishes...

Hello friends! 

You might be thinking that it is too early for such a bright and sunny spring inspired card... and you'd probably be right, LOL! But when the skies are grey and the snow is piled up to your knees spring dreaming can hit you hard. So when I saw Anya Blooms in my stamp binder with her short ruffled dress and carefree attitude I just had to ink her up. I paired Anya up with a scrap of pretty floral paper by Pebbles and pulled all my Copic colors from it. I'm especially happy with how her dress turned out. And I gotta say that it was quite refreshing to raid my flower stash again and trade in the snowflake punch for butterflies.  ;)

Ok time for me to scoot.
Talk at'cha later!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Happy Day)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Big Time Anya Blooms), Technique Tuesday (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Lawn Fawn stitched cloud border die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Silver Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y32, Y35, E35
clothes- BV13, B45, B26, B21, C5, C7, C9
flowers- YG03, YG95, YG97, RV42, R32,  R14, R11, YR16, Y35, T4, T7
grass- YG00, YG01, YG03, YG93, YG95
sky- BG10, BG0000, 0

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe what a Super Cute Birthday card. We love it al!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Danni said...

Very pretty and a breathe of fresh spring air on this snowy, cold day!

Julie D. Richards said...

Such a sweet card

Tracey Ann said...

Love this card ... and I agree, the color combo you used on the dress is very pretty! Will definitely use that combo in the future! :)