Monday, January 18, 2016

Warms my heart...

Good morning!

How about we start this week with a little love? I've been hanging on to this sweet I Heart U Gwen digi from Some Odd Girl for awhile now and I'm finally getting her on a card... yeah! I had such a blast coloring her up, from her curly hair to those big blue eyes, I'm just so pleased with how she turned out. I paired Gwen up with an old piece of Love, Elsie paper because it seemed to fit her playful attitude to a T. As I was putting the finishing touches on the card and finding the perfect sentiment it turned into more of a Gal-entine's Day card rather than a Valentine's Day card but either way it's all about showing the love.  ;)

Alrighty friends, hope your week is off to a great start.
Laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Love, Elsie
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (I Heart U Gwen)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
Doodlebug enamel heart
Doodlebug sequins
My Favorite Things mini doily die
My Favorite Things wonky stitched circle die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
lips/eye shadow- RV14, YG00, YG91
eyes- BG10, B52, BG72, B97
hair- YR31, YR12, YR27
clothes- RV21, RV23, RV13, RV14, RV17
background- BG0000, B01, BG10, BG53

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

We Loooooove your Beautiful card Amy!!!!!!! Have an Awesome week! !!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Her eyes are mesmerizing! You. Are. So. Talented!! Love the paper and how you pulled all the colors together... love!

Julie D. Richards said...

Great card, love her.

chrilvian said...

lovely

Danni said...

Love this!! So gorgeous!!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is AMAZING!! Come and share it with us on our Some Odd Girl Facebook community https://www.facebook.com/groups/SomeOddGirlCommunity/ everyone needs to see it :)