Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sending you happiness...

Hi guys!

It looks like I'm right back to more winter inspired cards today but I really wanted to participate in this week's Bellariffic Challenge. It is a color combo themed challenge of dark teal, aqua, red, grey and white which seemed totally wintery to me. Plus it gave me a chance to stamp the gorgeous Uptown Girl Quinn and her Boots and get her on a card before the seasons really change. With a bit of fussy cutting I was able to give Quinn a cool winter woodland background to set the scene using an old favorite paper from Echo Park. Then all I had to do was cut a couple die cuts in red for a bit of pop and this card was done. And have I mentioned how nice it is that the Bellariffic challenges now use an inlinkz so I don't have to wait for Fridays to post my Stamping Bella cards? Yea, it's the little things that make my day, LOL!  

Toodles!  :)      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (Keepin' Cozy)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Uptown Girl Quinn and her Boots), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black 
Simon Says Stamp sending die
Memory Box bird die
Kaiser Craft gems
Ranger Glossy Accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
hair- C5, C7, C9
clothes- BG72, BG75, BG78, C7, N2, N4, N6, N9, E40, E41, BV20, 0, R08, E07, E18

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness. .....this is a Beautiful winter creation! !!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

AMAZING colouring. Looks fantastic.

Dotty Jo said...

Completely wonderful! Looks gorgeous... And great fussy cutting as skinny little Bellas are soooo tricky to cut out! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

What a beautiful card! You really made this color combination work... love how you chose to incorporate the red. This is a WOW card, Amy!!

Olga said...

Gorgeous coloring and pretty background.