Monday, January 25, 2016

Stitched with love...

Hello again! 

So this weekend I stopped by my semi-local crafty store and found the Baaah Humbug set by Lawn Fawn on Christmas clearance for 70% off. With those kinds of savings how could I resist such a deal? Especially when I really started looking at the accessory stamps that are included in the set and thought about how I could use them with my Greeting Farm stamps. The little knitting needles really got the ideas spinning and as soon as I got home I hit the crafty room and looked for the perfect Anya to turn into a Knitting Anya. And wouldn't ya know, Sitting Lovely Anya was everything I was hoping for. I don't even consider this altering because all I had to do was glue the knitting needles right over her hands. I stamped her on to the Sitting Casual chair and used the ball of yarn stamp to give Anya plenty to work with. Once I gave her a comfy room to relax in something still seemed to be missing... aha... Anya needed a kitty friend! Luckily I've printed out rows of the sweet Hallo Bean kitty so it was an easy fix.  ;)

Ok, time for me to get ready for work.
Later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Tres Jolie)
digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (Hallo Bean kitty)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Sitting Lovely Anya and Sitting Casual chair), Lawn Fawn (Baaah Humbug set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Memory Box window die
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR21, YR27, E99, E29
clothes- E50, E41, 0, R11, RV42, R32, E44, E47, E49
chair- YG0000, G20, G40, G43, YG01, E43, E55
floor- E40, E41, E42, E44
yarn- R11, R32, E50, E41, YR21, YR12, YR24, YG00, 43, G46
kitty- E50, E51, YR21, W4

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this scene so cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!! Love and what a GREAT find!!! I have been wanting to get that Lawn Fawn set too!!! Awesome coloring as Always!!!! Have a Fabulous week!!!!
hugs,
Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant - I didn't really look at all the little extras in this set! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

What a great sale. Love the scene.

Tracey Ann said...

So creative! Darling scene, great details in the background... lots of inspiration Amy!