Friday, January 8, 2016

XOXO...

TGIF!

I'm excited to have a day off and the weather is cooperating enough that I can make a trip to town to visit some friends. It will be so good to get out of the house for awhile and have some fun. For my card today I dug out another oldie but goodie stamp that hasn't seen ink in ages. This Miss Anya from the Love set has always been a fave because I love her curled pigtails... so cute! And since Valentine's Day isn't too far off she seemed to be the perfect choice to jump start my happy heart day cards for the year. :)

OK, I've got to get myself ready to go. Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday with some super fun TGF previews!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose), Making Memories (ledger)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Love set), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
Simon Says Stamp mini heart dies
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
Kaiser Craft gems
paper roses
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E0000, E00, E11, R00,R20
hair- E53, E55, E34
clothes- R11, RV42, R32, E50, E81, 0, R35

4 comments:

Danni said...

Love this! (as usual! You are just SO talented) She's just the sweetest and this is has such a dreamy feel to it!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE sooo Beautiful!!!! This is the PERFECT Valentine!!!!! Have an AWESOME weekend doll!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Juls said...

So pretty, love her sitting in the little frame x

Tracey Ann said...

This is so pretty... love the colors, the dainty embellishments, and the perfect Miss Anya! Definitely one of my favorites! :)