Thursday, January 21, 2016

A sweet hello...

Olo! 

So I'm officially giving up on trying to stick with one season or the other for my cards these days, LOL! When I sat down to create yesterday I tried to steering away from this amazingly cute little girlie with the flower in her hair but I just couldn't do it. She is a recent Secret Stamp Club release from The Greeting Farm, that I think I got back in December and her name is Shana... LOVE her! And I knew I had the perfect paper to match Shana's flower which of course led me to this cheery color combo for her as well. I can feel the sunshine when I look at this card, either that or it is my wishful thinking after days and days of snow, fog and rain... ugh! Even if I do make some more winterish cards that doesn't mean I'm not firmly ready for spring to arrive.  :)

Well my friends, thanks for stopping by today!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Public Library, Treasure Map and Girl Talk)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Shana and the Hello & Smile clear set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
The Greeting Farm Hello die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle die
Memory Box butterfly dies
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20
eyes- B66, BV08, BG000, 0
hair- E35, E99, E59
clothes- YG21, YG23, YG95, Y11, Y32, Y26, R11, R32, R14

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE so SWEET looking! And you are right that paper is PERFECT for this cutie!!!! Love that wood looking paper too!!!!
Have an AWESOME day!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

The color/paper combination is soooooooo pretty! Darling card!