Friday, January 22, 2016

Thinking of you...

TGIF my friends! 

I'm really hoping that I can make it out of the driveway later this morning because the snow and rain has turned it into a sloppy mess. Sigh... have I mentioned how done I am with all this snow already? LOL, yea I'm a bit of a whiner today. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that the ten day forecast was right when it predicted partly sunny skies today.
Speaking of sunny skies... this golden haired princess was calling my name when I sat down to create yesterday. Can you believe I've had Rapunzel here waiting to get inked up for ages now and I can't even think of an excuse as to why it took this long to get her on a card. She's such a beauty and I couldn't resist going with colors similar to the Rapunzel in Tangled, pretty in purple is a good description I think.  ;)

Alrighty, time to get going. Wish me luck on the driveway situation!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories
stamps- Some Odd Girl (Rapunzel), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
Memory Box bird die
doily
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
eyes- E55, YG97, G99, BG000,0
lips- RV55, RV34
hair- Y11, YR31, YR21, YR24
clothes- V000, V01, V12, V15, V09
grass- YG00, YG03, G43, G94
sky- BG10, BG72, BG0000, 0
bird- BG11, BG72, BG70, E50, R12, C7

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is sooooooooo Beautiful! !!!! Wish you better weather! !
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

chrilvian said...

lovely

Julie D. Richards said...

Love the soft colors. Stay warm.

Tracey Ann said...

Makes me think of when I was a little girl how fun it would have been to receive this card. Just love the colors, and the papers you chose to embellish.... and her hair... and.... :)!