Saturday, March 2, 2024

Baking up some Spring cookies at SN!

 


Hello, hello!

We are back with a whole new batch of super cute cookies in the Spring Cookies digi release at Sweet November Stamps. We've been busy baking up three new sets of four cookies, two for Easter and one for St. Patrick's Day, along with a new egg shaped cookie jar. As always, these delicious designs also coordinate with the cookie alphabet and cooling rack and baking sheet set that are already available in the store.

For my first card I placed three of the cute chick cookies from Cookie Set 1 on the cooling rack and used the cookie alphabet to spell out, "peep, peep, peep". I used my Copic markers to add a dish towel beneath the rack for a bit of extra color to the card and made the chicks and peeps nice and bright.


On my next card I filled the new egg shaped Cookie Jar with a mix of cookies from both set 1 and set 2. The flower shaped cookies and butterfly create a Spring bouquet that tastes just as good as it looks. 


Finally, I made a long slimline card where I enlarged and cropped the cooling rack to run the length of the card. I then added the adorable leprechaun cookie and the four leaf clover from Cookie Set 3. The Alphabet Cookies were used to spell out the first part of the sentiment and I added the rest of the computer generated words on a strip of card stock. If you are interested in watching me color this scene up, there is a quick Reel on Instagram and a longer speed coloring version on the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel.

Now be sure to check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more cookie cuteness from our amazing team. Don't forget, I will be coloring Live today at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I hope to see ya there!

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!


 

0 comments: