Friday, March 22, 2024

Happy Bee Day...

TGIF my friends!

Here's the completed card from last Saturday's Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. This sweet fairy is Portia and she is part of the Flight of the Fairies digi release at Sweet November Stamps. I paired her with the cute Bumble bee that is part of the older Darby and Bumble digi set, copying and flipping him so she would have two friends buzzing around with her. Beneath Portia's feet I added a large Gerbera Daisy from the Rose and Gerbera Daisy Background set. I love how I can easily resize digital stamps and create a sense of scale for this little fairy. As always, my fellow crafters where full of great color suggestions during the live, with her pretty dip dyed hair and Spring inspired ensemble. As I was finishing up the card I added a large sentiment from the Sweet Bee stamp set from Impronte d'Autore, using two different ink colors to tie back to those buzzing bees. I gotta say, I think this one turned out pretty darn cute!

Later gators!  :)



Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (
Flight of the Fairies Portia, Darby and Bumble and Rose and Gerbera Daisy Background set)

stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Sweet Bee set)

ink- Hero Arts cocoa and Papertrey Ink sunny day
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white paint pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: