Saturday, March 23, 2024

Hoppy Easter...

Hello again!

It's a review weekend at Sweet November and with Easter only a week away I was inspired to turn the cute little baby bunny from the Little Moments set into an Easter bunny. I also wanted to shake up my usual routine and play with a clean and simple card design. I will tell you right now, I had a difficult time resisting the urge to fill in that entire scene, LOL! It was fun playing with the fade out to white though, so I'm glad that I stuck with it. Since I concentrated most of my coloring to the lower left hand side of the card I chose to create a pretty embellishment cluster to house the sentiment in the upper right corner. That placement also gives the little bunny something to be looking up at which creates a great interaction between all the elements on the card.

Now don't forget that I will be coloring Live this morning at 11am PST on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page... so I hope to see you there. 

Laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (Little Moments), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo rich cocoa and Catherine Pooler it's a girl

My Favorite Things Blueprints die

My Favorite Things mini doily dies

Bakers Twine

Doodlebug Sprinkles

Fiskars mini scallop deco edge scissors

Copic markers:
sorry, I lost my list



 

0 comments: