Sunday, March 24, 2024

Rain or shine...

Olo!

During the SN review yesterday I ended up coloring cute little Raina for my Saturday Live over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I think I was inspired by the storm outside because I chose to show how you can transform the Day at the Park Background Builder set into a rainy day scene. I'm so pleased with how this fresh spin on an old coloring technique turned out and I will definitely be playing around with it some more on future cards.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (
Raina and Day at the Park Background), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black, Papertrey Ink soft stone and Versafine onyx black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list be you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: