Monday, March 11, 2024

Celebrate...

Good morning!

This past weekend was a review weekend at Sweet November Stamps and I chose to revisit the March of the Fairies digital release that came out last year. I've actually had this long slimline scene printed out and ready to color since last year too but because it includes all four of the fairies; Titania, Cressida, Imogen and Viola with her caterpillar Hugo I kept putting off coloring it because it would be quite the project. It finally felt like the perfect time to get this magical parade colored and on a card because next weekend the new digital stamps actually coordinate with these cuties. With so much coloring between all of the characters and that forest background I ended up dividing the process into two different Lives over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. On Saturday we tackled the background, which you can see here and then on Sunday we colored up all of the pretty fairies, which you can see here. It was quite the marathon of coloring but the time flew by thanks to everyone who joined me and I'm soooo happy to have finally made this card happen. :)

Well, time for me to get the day started. Take care my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (
Titania, Cressida, Imogen and Viola with her caterpillar Hugo)
Pinkfresh Studio stitched slimline die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list be you can see the colors used here and here

1 comments:

Thuy L. said...

Just WOW, Amy!!! You never ceased to amaze me.