Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I love mew...

Hey there!

Here's one final card that I colored Live during the last clear release weekend at Sweet November. This one features the cute little girl and her sweet feline friend from the Kitty Cuddles- Sully set. To help set the scene of these two enjoying a moment in their pretty bedroom I also added a window from the older Simple Room: Autumn Add On set. It was another great coloring session and I'm particularly happy with how the floral wall paper turned out. :)

Well, I gotta run... loads to cross off the ol' to-do list today. Laters!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Kitty Cuddles- Sully and Simple Room: Autumn Add On)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: