Friday, March 8, 2024

Hoppy Easter...

TGIF my friends!

The sweet O'Hares family stamp is actually part of the older Home for the Holidays collection at Purple Onion Designs but as I was flipping through my stamp binder I realized that with just a few minor tweaks I could make them work for an Easter card instead. To keep the focus on the bunnies, I wiped the ink away from the two kitties that are part of the original image and replaced one with an egg. After masking off the family I stamped both the Spring Fence and the top part of the Pond Background to create the green field stretching out behind them. Next it was time to color them into their Sunday best as they all pose for this family portrait. The Hoppy Easter sentiment was a cute way to complete this Spring transformation of the O'Hares.  :)

Have a good one!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (The O'Hares, Spring Fence, Pond Background and Hoppy Easter sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

sky- B0000, B000, B00, B01, B12, C0, 0
trees- YG01, YG05, G24, G85, E87
grass- YG21, YG61, YG03, YG25, YG63, G24, G94, G99
clothes- C0, C3, B00, B52, B45/C0, C3, BG11, BG72, BG75, BG78, YG41, YG45, BG93/V01, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18, C0, C1, C3, RV52, RV34, YG17/RV52, RV34, V01, V15/E55, E57



 

3 comments:

Donna T. said...

Amazing designs and coloring.....I love your coloring and look forward to your cards each time!!

Meg Harp said...

Of course your card is amazing! Thanks for sharing

Denise Bryant said...

Love this sweet bunny family! Awesome card!