Tuesday, March 26, 2024

HBD2U...

Good morning!

I've been so busy wrapping up design work for the upcoming MerMay release at Sweet November that I haven't had as much time for card making. So, I was searching through my hard drive to find a card that I hadn't shared here yet and look who I found... little Paisley! I can't believe that I made this card during her release last summer and never got around to sharing her here on the ol' blog. It's a clean and simple design with the confetti stencil in the background and I concentrated most of my efforts into the no-line coloring of Paisley herself. The pinks and purples make for a pretty little birthday card. :)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (
Paisley)

ink- Memento desert sand and Papertrey Ink purple

Papertrey Ink scalloped rectangle die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

My Favorite Things confetti stencil

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list

0 comments: