Sunday, October 4, 2020

A hug with a fold in the middle...

Hello again!

Well did you have fun yesterday during all of the World Card Making Day festivities happening everywhere? I know I sure did. So many beautiful and inspiring cards being shared, it really reaffirmed a big part of why I love this hobby so much. For my little part I enjoyed spending my morning coloring this WCMD Cutie Live with some of my fellow crafters. She is the special World Card Making Day digi that can be purchased in the Sweet November Stamps shop OR you can get her for FREE by simply creating a new card this weekend, featuring any Sweet November stamp or digi stamp and sharing it in the Friends of Sweet November Stamps Facebook group. Yes, we extended the celebration through today so even if you were busy yesterday you still have a chance of getting her for free. 

For the Live I simply flipped WCMD Cutie the opposite direction and paired her with the second sentiment that is included with her. The overall design stayed very clean and simple though we did have fun practicing our shiplap wall in the background, LOL!

Alrighty, here's hoping that the rest of your weekend is a crafty one. :)


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (WCMD Cutie)
 
My Favorite Things Blueprints die

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here