Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Creepin' it real...


 

Hey there!

Yesterday my sister and I took a quick day trip for a bit of shopping out on the town which was a lot of fun but it didn't leave me with any time to get my coloring on. So when I got home and settled in for a relaxing evening I made a point of finally finishing up these two scenes from previous Live coloring videos by getting them turned into finished cards. I literally just had to glue them both to card bases and add a quick sentiment... I really don't know why it took me this long to do it, LOL! Both images are part of the Ladies of All Hallow's Eve digi collection at Sweet November Stamps.

First up is Queen Amunet, our resident mummy who is much more glam than gory. She sits on her thrown overlooking the Egyptian desert she calls home, but beware the mummies curse as her benevolence only goes so far! LOL!   


We also colored up Lady Elusia, the mysterious tattooed lady from the traveling Carnivale, whose magical tattoos have a way of leaving her body and coming to life!

All of the Ladies of All Hallow's Eve are a great alternative for when super cutesy images just won't do. I don't know about you but as an equal opportunity stamp lover I appreciate having choices to fit whatever mood I may be in that particular day. ;) 

TTFN!

Amunet supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Queen Amunet)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Simon Says Stamp printed Halloween sentiments
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Elusia supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Lady Elusia)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Simon Says Stamp printed Halloween sentiments
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Nuvo glitter drops

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

3 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Amazing as always! Love the post too! FUN

Fikreta said...

stunning cards!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such stunning scenes Amy! Watching you colour live is mesmerising and I JUST LOVE how you create these backgrounds and scenes, sigh, you're so incredibly talented! Hugs, Wends xoxo