Friday, October 2, 2020

Hello Bootiful...

TGIF! 

So I recently discovered a new-to-me digi shop on etsy called Las Cajitas de Elvi and immediately fell in love with her cool, cartoon like style. Being in a Halloween kind of mood for card making at the moment I was drawn to all the fabulously fun spooky characters that she has up for offer. This glam Morticia ended up being the first to get colored and on a card of her own. Isn't she sassy? Love her! I gave her a rather eerie manor hallway to occupy, complete with an ornate rug and painting/window behind her... I can't decide which it is, LOL! Either way, I'm very happy with the outcome and can't wait to color up some of the other digis I grabbed from this cool etsy shop. :)

Oh and in case you missed it, tomorrow is World Card Making Day and we will be celebrating at Sweet November Stamps this weekend, with Live videos from both Melissa and myself as well as a chance to snag an exclusive FREE DIGI made just for this special day that shines a light on this wonderfully amazing hobby we all share. I will also be hosting another 'support the USPS' card giveaway on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page so keep an eye out for that as well.  ;)  
 

Stay crafty my friends!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Las Cajitas de Elvi (Morticia), The Greeting Farm (Hallo Sentiments)
stamps- SEI (Eerie Alley)
ink- Versafine onyx black 
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:

skin- BV20, E000, E00, E21, E71, E04
eye shadow/lips- W4, RV95, RV99 
eyes- BV04, BV25, BV29
hair- T5, T7, T9, 110
dress/jewels- C4, C6, C8, C10, R24, R89
sky- V000, V91, V93, V95, V99
background- E43, E44, E47, E49, W10, W1, W3, W4, W5, BG93, BG96, BG99, G99, N7