Friday, October 23, 2020

To the moon and bat...

TGIF!

It has been ages since I've colored up one of the darling images from Lili of the Valley but when I saw this year's Halloween release I simply couldn't resist adding a few new digis to my collection. Mystical Moon was the first to get colored up, there is just something about that sweet face peeking out from beneath that big ol' hat that totally tugs on my heart. She is so cute all sprawled out across the crescent moon and once again I enjoyed the challenge of trying to capture the glow of moonlight on her. Then I just colored in a monochromatic purple night sky full of billowing clouds trailing across it, the awesome Dr. Ph. Martin's bleed proof white making another appearance for my sprinkling of stars here and there. The bats were stamped on once I had settled on this sentiment to go with her and really help to tie the whole scene together.

I gotta admit, I'm kinda sad that there is only once more week to go before Halloween. I've got way more stamps that I want to use than I will be able to get to this year. Sigh... the challenges and hardships we stampers face. Right? LOL  ;)      

Stay crafty my friends!  


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Lili of the Valley (Mystical Moon)

stamp- SEI (Eerie Alley bats)

ink- Versafine onyx black

computer generated sentiment
Papertrey Ink large scallop die
Dr. Ph. Martin's bleed proof white
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sakura stardust glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, Y000

hair- E55, E57, E49
clothes- W4, W6, W8, W10, Y000, Y00, C4, C6, C7, C8, C10, BV02, BV04, BV17, BV29

moon- Y0000, Y00, G20, G12, YG91, 0

sky- V000, V01, V12, V15, V17