Monday, January 9, 2023

I couldn't love you more...

Good morning!

This past weekend we introduced the new My Wee Valentine digital stamps to the Sweet November Stamps store and there are four new images to fall head over heels for just in time for Valentine card making. I hosted a Live coloring video over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page on Saturday where I paired  Heath with a Heart and Rosie with a Rose for a second time. I also grabbed the mailbox from the WCMD Cutie #3 digi set to help set the scene. Sure, it ran a little longer than the two hour mark that I try to keep my Lives at but I knew with two characters to color that would add to the time. Despite that, there was a great group of fellow crafters who joined me for the duration and together we came up with the colors for this card. It felt great to be back in the swing of things after the holiday hiatus. Anywho, here's the completed card featuring these Wee love birds, I think it turned out pretty darn cute.  :)

Laters!    

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Wee Valentine Rosie with a Rose, Wee Valentine Heath with a Heart and WCMD Cutie #3)

stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: