Monday, January 23, 2023

Love you...

Good morning!

I've made another Valentine's Day card using a non-Valentine stamp set from Hello Bluebird. This time around I used the Balloon Buddies set, stamping both the bear and the bunny sharing the bouquet of balloons. I also used the two little hearts included in the set and added them to the balloons to make them look like they are filled with shaped confetti. Talk about an easy Valentine transformation, even the sentiment was a simple tweak. It is from the Unicorn Tales stamp set and it originally reads, "I love you more than unicorns". I simply applied ink to only the top line of the sentiment and wiped the ink off the 'i' before stamping. Then I cut it all out using the Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline die and this cute but simple little card was done.  :)

Have a great week my friends!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Balloon Buddies and Unicorn Tales)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, Papertrey Ink pure poppy and lovely lady
Hello Bluebird Nesting Deckle mini slimline die

Sakura stardust glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

bear- E53, E55, E44, E49, R30
bunny- E30, E31, E34, E40, E41, E43, R30, RV42
balloons- BG000, C00, C0, C2, R24, R29, RV10, RV02, RV32
grass- YG01, YG03, YG25, YG63, G94, G43
sky- BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG53, C0, 0
trees- RV10, RV32


 

0 comments: