Wednesday, January 4, 2023

You're snow cool...

Hey, hey!

I was a lucky girl this Christmas and Santa surprised me with some new stamps from Impronte d'Autore. I'm such a fan of their cute images and now I have even more to play with! First to get inked up is this fun snowboarder from the clear Polar Bears set. I love the energy and movement of this little dude and I couldn't wait to color him into a mountainside scene with fresh powder spraying out behind him. I used the Dr PH Martin's bleed proof white paint after completing all of the Copic coloring to create that spray of snow. Just look at him go!  ;)

Alrighty friends, talk at'cha later!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Polar Bears), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink blue

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Dr PH Martin's bleed proof white
Sakura stardust glitter pen

Copic markers:

bear- BV31, E40, E81, R00, R20, E04, W5, W7, W10

scarf- BG000, FBG2, BG05, BG07, BG09

ice- BG10, BG11, BG72, 0
trees- YG05, G07, BG18, BG09
snow/sky/mountains- B000, B00, B01, B02, B16, B18, B39


0 comments: