Friday, January 6, 2023

You are like a snowflake...

TGIF!

I didn't have a lot of crafty time yesterday but I had more new stamps that I got for Christmas sitting on my desk that I wanted to get inky. My sister gifted me some of the extra large Gorjuss Girls from Santoro but doing all that coloring just wasn't going to be possible. That's when I got the idea to mask off the bottom of the card and only ink her from the neck up. The inspiration actually came from all of the large piles of snow in my own yard and I thought it would be kind of funny to have this Gorjuss Girl making her way through her own maze of the frozen white stuff. So I colored her head, masked it off and then used the Copic airbrush system to quickly add color to the sky before splattering "falling snow" all over using a toothbrush and Dr PH Martin's bleed proof white. I gotta admit that I'm pretty pleased with this solution to my time problem and think the card turned out pretty cute. :)

Ok then, see ya back here tomorrow for the first new digi release of the year from Sweet November Stamps 


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Santoro (Christmas Gorjuss Girl) and Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler all that jazz
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Dr PH Martin's bleed proof white
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E55, E57, E49
clothes- BV23, BV25, BV29, V12, V15, V17, V09, BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04
snow- B000, B00, B60
sky- B00, B01, B60, B63, B66, B32

   

0 comments: