Thursday, March 9, 2023

Hi honey...

 


Hello, hello!

We are back for day two of the Greeting Farm's March release! You won't bee-lieve how cute this next set is, LOL! Spring flowers need bees to help them bloom and grow and the new What's Buzzin'? set is full of busy little bees pollinating and making delicious honey. Included are five bees, a sprig of flowers, bucket and jar of honey along with a dipper, bee hive, honey comb, two sentiments and a little flight path trail. What's Buzzin'? will be available for purchase on the 15th along with the other new stamps. For my card today I die cut a small banner to contain the majority of my scene and coloring. I stamped and masked three of the bees on it along with a bunch of the flowers. On a larger piece of card stock I stamped the remaining two bees in opposing corners along with the honey comb so that they would frame the banner when I used dimensional tape to place it on the center of the card. I really like how this set up allowed me to get all of the bees on one card with out it looking too crowded. :)

Now you'll want to head on over to the TGF blog where you will find more What's Buzzin'? cuteness from my fellow Farmers. And I will see you Monday for the third and final day of sneak peeks!  :)


Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Catherine Pooler

stamps- The Greeting Farm (What's Buzzin'? set)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Papertrey Ink honey nut and spring rain
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
My Favorite Things mini banner die
Copic markers:

sky- B0000, B000, B00, B52, C1, 0

bees- Y000, Y11, Y21, Y26, R000, R30, E44, E47, E49, R20, E04, YR30, YR31

honey jar/pail/dipper- Y02, YR23, E47, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, BG000/C0, C1, C3, C5/E34, E57, E59

flowers- Y35, YR04, YR09, RV10, RV21, RV14, V04, V09, RV02, RV06, Y02, Y17, YG03, YG17, G94, BG96

0 comments: