Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Loves all of you...

Hi friends!

This week is so crazy busy with behind the scenes work that I'm thankful to have a bit of a backlog of completed cards still waiting to be blogged. This card was made for the Spring clear release at Sweet November Stamps, it was even part of the Instahop on the Sweet November Stamps feed. I chose to color the mama hedgie with her baby from the Little Moments stamp set. In the background I stamped the hollow log and butterflies from the set before coloring in the surrounding forest by hand. I wanted it to look like this sweet pair live deep within the woods where the foliage is in full bloom. With the sentiment added, I think this makes for a darling Mother's Day card.  :)

Ok, time for me to go cross some things off the ol' to-do list. Have a good one!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Little Moments)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list. 

0 comments: