Wednesday, March 22, 2023

She is a wildflower...

Hey, hey!

The cards keep coming from the Sweet November Stamps  spring clear release. This is SN Gal Brianna and she is all decked out in her pretty Easter dress. In the background I stamped the distant stand of trees from the Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom set a few times to span the width of the card. I took a cue from the floral embellishing on her skirt and added splashes of color to the field beyond that look like wildflowers growing. To change things up a bit on the background, I left the bottom third of the card white and separated it from the landscape with a black line. I like to imagine she is standing inside with a big picture window behind her. It was also a great way to make sure the sentiment didn't get lost on the card. To finish things off, I added a sprinkling of sequins around Brianna for some extra sparkle.

Toodles!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November Stamps (SN Gal Brianna and Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Pear Blossom Press silver gel pen
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Copic markers:

Sorry, I lost my list.

 

0 comments: