Saturday, March 25, 2023

It's a good day...

Hello again! 

We are continuing to showcase the Spring clear release at Sweet November Stamps this weekend and I thought it would be fun to do a mash up between the new Spring Wees set and the older Fairwee Summer Picnic and Fairwee Summer Picnic Expansion sets. I hadn't inked up this cute fairwee resting on her side or the plate of food yet and it was that plate of food that had me reaching next for the relaxing ant in the Fairwee Summer Picnic Expansion set. I mean come on, an ant is the perfect buddy to join you for a relaxing picnic under the shade trees. I also added a few more goodies from the Fairwee Summer Picnic set for these two friends to munch on. I gotta say, I'm really enjoying the different perspective that these 'bird's eye view' images create. It's a nice change of pace when I'm coloring. Speaking of coloring, if you are interested in watching this scene come together you can find the short Reel over on my Instagram or there is also the longer speed coloring video that can be found on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.

Toodles!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Spring Wees, Fairwee Summer Picnic and Fairwee Summer Picnic Expansion set)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Hero Arts ombre green
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: