Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Santa spoils you...

Hi there!

I've got a quick post before I run out the door this morning. I made this card for the MFT sketch challenge that is closing today so I am squeaking it in just in time. I used this super sweet elf from the Santa's Elves set and paired him up with some new Echo Park paper. I love how both Santa and Rudolph are peeking in the background behind him, it makes me want to watch the old stop motion Rudolph show from my childhood... "Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nitwit, I'm a deer of a reindeer, why don't I fit in?". LOL  ;)

Ok sorry to post and run but I've got a busy day ahead.
Later gators!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (The Story of Christmas)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Santa's Elves set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Studio Calico gold sequins
Heidi Swapp gold color shine
My Favorite Things Dienamics Blueprints 26
Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y35, E35
clothes- E50, E81, 0, YG93, YG95, YG67, W5, W7, W9, R08, E07, E09, Y13, YR23, Y26, Y28

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

ohhhhhhhhh this is soooo cute!!!!!! Love that cute MFT stamp set!!! LOVE the whole card!!!!! Have a Wonderful day!!!
hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Loz said...

Oh your cards are always so stinkin' cute Amy! I love this one!! x

Shirley N said...

OMGosh Amy, I so love this--he's just ADORABLE!!! Love your layout too, SWEET card! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!