Monday, December 7, 2015

Season's greetings...

Hey there! 

Well, apparently I am on a bit of a penguin kick because today I have colored up the Warm Winter Wishes digi stamp from Sugar Nellie and I am entering my card into this month's 'anything goes' Sugar Bowl Challenge. I love these lovey dovey penguins, they look so cute and cozy all wrapped up together in that scarf. Because I printed them out nice and big I didn't need much paper so I was able to use just a couple strips of scrap paper that I've been hanging on to for quite some time. The quilt like print seemed to fit the cozy feel of the card. :)

Alrighty, I'm off to work... have a great day!   


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie
digital stamp- Sugar Nellie (Warm Winter Wishes)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Martha Stewart snowflake border punch
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
penguins- E40, E42, 0, R00, R000, C5, C7, C9, 100, Y35, Y38, YR04
scarf/hat- E81, E84, 0, R14, R29, R59, R89, E18
present- Y11, Y15, YR23, Y28
snow- B0000, BV0000, BV000, 0

8 comments:

Jane said...

This is adorable, I love it!

Blankina said...

Your cuddely penguin card is too cute for words!
So glad you have joined the Sugar Bowl challenge, please join again soon, good luck, hugs Blankina

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooooo darn cute!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Such a great card, they are so cute and snuggly! Love how you create shading and contrast in even the most detailed parts of the image... always appreciate your inspiration!

Annette said...

Awww, these pingus are adorable. Love them.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card I do like this image and the colours. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sugar Bowl this month, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Stacey said...

This is so cute - I love penguins! Gorgeous project! Thank you so much for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this month. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
Sugar Bowl DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}