Thursday, December 31, 2015

Smile...

Hey there! 

Well here we are, the last day of 2015. It wasn't the best of times and it certainly wasn't the worst of times, still I'm hoping to make 2016 the best year I've had in quite some time. It's not off to a bad start considering my luck at joining the TGF design team so I'm feeling optimistic. ;)
For my card today I have done a bit of head swapping trading this cute Anya's body from the Secret Santa set with one of the scarves from an Ian in the same set and Sweater Anya's body. I think it all came together to make quite the stylin' winter ensemble. I colored her up to match this fun snowman print that I saved from an Old Navy gift bag and the 'smile' sentiment is from TGF too.  

Alrighty friends have fun tonight but please stay safe out there during your celebrations. 
Smooches!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Old Navy gift bag
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Secret Santa set and Sweater Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
The Greeting Farm smile die
My Favorite Things scalloped circle die
Doodlebug sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR65, YR14, E19
clothes- R0000, R11, R02, RV42, R32, R43, YG11, G12, G24, E81, E30, E55, E35, E57, E59, E49

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is SUPER DUPER CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!! We wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR AMY!!!!!!!!
BIG HUGS,
Heidi & Brooke