Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Magical day...

Hello, hello! 

I'm still pretty pumped about becoming a TGF Farmer so I've decided to have an entire week of Greeting Farm here on the ol' blog. Today I've colored up Icy, who is a digi stamp that I couldn't find in the store to link up unfortunately. I got her this past spring which seemed a little out of season for this winter beauty but now that there is snow on the ground I'm thrilled to finally get Icy on a card. The design is very CAS but once I got that cool bokeh paper on there I didn't want to cover too much of it up. And once again her entire outfit got covered with Wink of Stella glitter pen but the light didn't catch it to really show off the sparkle. Oh well, she still looks quite lovely.  :)

Toodles!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Lawn Fawn (Bokeh in the Snow)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Icy)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
Kaiser Craft gems
silver thread
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
lips- E04
eyeshadow- BV0000, BV00
eyes- BG02, BG07, BG000, 0
hair- E40, E41, E43, E44
clothes- G000, G00, BG15, BG57, C0, C1

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Ohhhh this is sooooo very Beautiful!!!! LOVE the Lawn Fawn DP!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

donna mikasa said...

Super sweet and angelic! Love the addition of the silver thread!

Juls said...

This is so good & as magical as "Frozen" x