Monday, December 28, 2015

Snow cool...

Good morning! 

Did everyone have a fantastic Christmas? Mine was quite wonderful, probably the best I've had in a few years. It was a beautiful white Christmas surrounded by everyone that I love... doesn't get any better than that.
I will say that it was a bit strange transitioning out of holiday card making mode yesterday. So I decided not to make a huge leap and stuck with a winter themed birthday card using one of the newer TGF Stamp Club stamps that I've received and his name is Azary. He looked like a pretty cool dude to me, maybe he is even celebrating his big day on the ski slopes. While we are on the subject of The Greeting Farm, I've got some exciting news that I have just been dying to share... I am going to be a part of the 2016 design team for TGF! I am totally thrilled to be a Farmer with such a talented bunch of ladies, it is going to be an amazing year!  :)

Ok, that's all I've got for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSC Azary and Secret Santa set), Cas-ual Fridays (sentiment), Simon Says Stamp (snow)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Memory Box stitched rectangle die
Memory Box snowflake dies
Doodlebug enamel dots
Ranger glossy accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- E84, E87, BG000, 0
hair- YR30, Y32, E35
clothes- B95, B97, B99, W2, E42, E43, E44, BG45, BG72, BG75, B18, B39, B69

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend Danni made the team too! Soo very Awesome for you both!!! This card is pretty AWESOME too!!! I really need to get a Birthday stash built back up again!!!
Have a Great week!!!
hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Great news - you'll do them proud! Love this cute little dude, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS Amy!!! No doubt, you'll be offering amazing inspiration! So excited for you, and for all of us that get to enjoy your creativity with TGF! :)
Just love your post today... it's such a great card for guys who have winter birthdays! Nice texture on his jeans... and the sentiment is perfect!

donna mikasa said...

Yay! Congrats on being a GF Farmer! It's about time! No one colors like you and it's always a treat to see your work! Have fun!

Carisa said...

Congratulations!!! It's going to be wonderful to see you on the farm again! That makes 3 of my friends on the team now - I can't wait to find out who else made the team - the suspense is killing me! :D