Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Happy Holidays...

Good morning!

Yesterday was a crazy, busy day for me so I didn't have much time to spend in the crafty room once I got home. Luckily there was a card already started on my desk but the reason why it had been abandoned was because even though I really liked this sentiment block that I had cut out from the paper it was so large that it didn't leave much room for a colored up character stamp. I thought about grabbing the Sister Stamps peeking bear again but then I asked myself, "Self, why can't I turn any stamp into a peeking stamp?" So I grabbed one of the boys from the TGF Secret Santa set, cut off his head and colored it up super quick. Then I just drew him a couple of hands and tucked him behind that sentiment and the card was done... yeah!  ;)

Ok folks, gotta go. Talk at'cha later!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles and Simple Stories
American Crafts gold POW glitter paper
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Secret Santa set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Studio Calico sequins
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79, W9
hat- E07, R37, R59, YG03, YG95, G46


1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe what a Fantastic peeker card!!!!
Fun sentiment block too!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke