Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Merry Christmas...

Hello friends!

There is a new Farm Fresh Challenge for December over at The Greeting Farm and it is all things Christmas. So I grabbed the Secret Santa set, which is full of adorable new winter themed Anyas and Ians, and finally settled on this cutie with her pigtails and fluffy coat to be the star of today's card. I paired her up with some older Crate papers because I just love that retro reindeer print and the polka dot even kind of looks like hoof prints to me. I can picture Anya visiting a petting zoo in hopes of finding Rudolph munching on some hay. ;)

Later gators!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It, American Crafts POW glitter
paper- Crate
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Secret Santa set), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things mini doily die
Memory Box jingle bell die
Gold Smooch
Kaiser Craft pearls
twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E34, E25
clothes- YG21, YG03, YG25, YG67, G29, E50, E81, E84, 0, R05, R08, E18, W4, W6, W8 

4 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is super cute!!!! Love her and that adorable paper too!!!! I didn't get this stamp set darn it!!!Love how you colored her up too!!!
hugs, Heidi

Tracey Ann said...

She is darling! Really like the hair combination, and the colors you chose for her clothes... so festive! She looks like she should be named Scandinavian Anya! Missing my copics!!

Julie D. Richards said...

She is adorable and I love that background paper.