Sunday, August 18, 2024

Better at the beach...

Hey, hey!

So even though my crafty heart has moved on to Fall and Halloween card making, I've still got a handful of summer themed cards that still need sharing. Best to get them here on the ol' blog before summer officially comes to a close in a few weeks. To that end, here is a beach scene that I colored Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page several weeks ago featuring the stunning SN Gal Hailey. With all of the fun and funky suggestions that I got from my fellow crafters that day, she definitely turned into a sassy sun bather. In the background there is some beach fencing from the Coastal Getaway Background Builder set and the two seagulls are from the older Seaside Cliffs Background Builder set. Pretty minimal stamping for setting the scene but when we combined them with the candy colored sky and rolling waves it just all came together. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (SN Gal Hailey, Coastal Getaway Background Builder and Seaside Cliffs Background Builder)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Ranger glossy accents
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: