Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Otterly amazing...

Hey there!

I've got a lot on my plate today so I'm popping in real quick with a quickie card that I actually made multiples of earlier this summer. I stamped the cute little swimming otter from the Tide Pool Pals set behind the rocks that are also found in that same set. Because I placed them low on that small die cut panel it gives those tide pool rocks a whole different look. This also left room for most of the panel to be filled with blue sky and sea, which really cut down on coloring time. The sea gull silhouettes are from the Seaside Cliffs Background Builder and they add just the right amount of balance to the otter below. The handy dandy wave stencil from Simon Says was used on the light blue card base along with the Copic airbrush system so that this clean and simple design would be a bit more interesting. 

Okay folks, I'm outta here... have a good one!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November Stamps
(Tide Pool Pals and Seaside Cliffs Background Builder), Hello Bluebird (Otter Friends)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog

My Favorite Things Blueprints die

Simon Says Stamp wave stencil

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Doodlebug Sprinkles

Copic markers:
rocks/kelp/starfish- C2, T3, N4, C5/E81, E84/YG05, G46, BG96/Y17, YR04, YR18

otter/oyster- E41, E43, E74, E44, W7, R30, T6/E81, BV20, BV23
sea/sky- B000, B00, B12, B14/B0000, B000, B00, B01, B12, C0, 0

card base- B02, B14, B16

 

0 comments: