Friday, August 9, 2024

Happy Halloween...

TGIF my friends.

The Ghoulish Greetings clear release debuts tomorrow at Sweet November Stamps so I wanted to share the review card that I colored up during my Live video last weekend over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I've been on a bit of a faux postcard kick recently thanks to Sweet November design team member Sylvie and these fantastic stamps and die from The Greetery. A Halloween themed postcard had to happen and I thought this cute dancing Witchwee and her familiars from the A Wee Bit Wicked clear set would be perfect in this small scene. I also added one of the larger jack o'lanterns from the Carve Out Some Fun set to as a fun light source and extra pop of color. So many great suggestions came in from my fellow crafters during the Live and I gotta say that this turned into probably one of my most favorite cards that I've made in a while. I'm just warning you know, this won't be the last Halloween postcard that you see from me, LOL!  ;)

Alrighty then, don't forget that I color Live four times this weekend in celebration of the new release. So hopefully I will see you at 10am and 2pm PDT Saturday and Sunday at Adventures in Coloring with Amy!

Laters! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (A Wee Bit Wicked and Carve Out Some Fun), The Greetery (Postal Modern), Inkadinkadoo (sentiment and spider web), Pink Paislee (Twilight), Echo Park (Oct 31) and Papertrey Ink (hocus pocus)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink orange zest
The Greetery Postcard Details Pierce Plate
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: