Saturday, August 31, 2024

Scare up some fun...

Hello again!

It's a review weekend at Sweet November and I have wanted to stamp up the cute Pins and Needles voodoo doll again ever since I came across these messy stitches border stamps in my crafty stash. As soon as I saw them I knew that they would create a fun frame that matched back to her own sloppy stitching. I stamped them in classic Halloween colors and then pulled all of the Copic combos to match. If you would like to watch this one come together there is a quick Reel over on my Instagram and a longer speed coloring will be added to the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel

The Halloween fun will continue with my Live this morning at 11am PDT over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I hope you can join me!  :)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Pins and Needles), Tim Holtz (Stitches), Art Impressions (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Papertrey Ink orange zest, green parakeet and winter wysteria
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Pear Blossom Press silver gel pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Doodlebug shaped sprinkles
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: