Monday, August 19, 2024

You make my heart blossom...

Good morning!

Since we are running out of August days, I couldn't wait much longer to share this card featuring August Poppy Fairy from Sweet November Stamps. This one was colored during another Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page during the summer release. She got the traditional red poppy treatment in this scene and we ended up creating a lovely golden sunset glow to help her really pop. The brick walls behind her are from the Autumn Cottages Background Builder set and they serve as a bit of separation between her and the field of poppies that I colored in by hand. It really turned into a fun contrast when compared to the first card that I made with her as an orange California Poppy.  :)

Later gators!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (August Poppy Fairy and Autumn Cottages Background Builder), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog, Catherine Pooler juniper mist
Mama Elephant Stitched Deckle die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: