Monday, August 12, 2024

Last call for the SN digi bundle!

Hello again!

I'm popping in real quick to let our digi lovers know that there are only a few more hours left to take advantage of the exclusive limited time digital bundle deal that includes the entire Sweet November Stamps Ghoulish Greetings release as digis for $100.This opportunity to will disappear from the store at midnight PDT tonight!

One of the things I love most about digital stamps is how easy they are to manipulate and change the size of, expanding the creative possibilities when crafting with them. For this card, I enlarged and cropped SN Gal Desdemona into a "big head" so that she and her pet bat would be up close and personal within this spooky night scene. This simple technique totally changes the type of cards I can make with these smaller images and it's so much fun. :)

Stay spooky my friends!


 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Ghoulish Greetings digital bundle deal)
stamps- Sweet November (SN Guy Baron and Spooky Tree Background Builder)
Versafine onyx black ink
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen
Tim Holtz moon mask
Simon Says Stamp sentiment strips
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list

0 comments: