Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween cupcakes

Good Friday morning to you my friends!

It is cold and rainy and I'm kinda draggin' as I'm getting ready for work. I hope your end of the week is off to a better start. :)
So no card today, instead I've got these cupcakes that I did for the last minute Halloween packaging challenge over on the ATS blog this week. They went up there on Wednesday but I'm just now getting around to sharing them here. A little secret between you and me... the cupcake topper idea was all a ruse to get my sister to bake me some cupcakes! At first she was going to make some chocolate ones with colored frosting so it would look like grass but in order to get my favorites made (white cake with chocolate frosting) I had to convince her that Pumpkin Baby would be sitting in the dirt of the pumpkin patch so the ground would need to be brown. As you can see I won out and the cupcakes were delish! LOL

There is still plenty of time for you to join the fun and get a chance at winning the fabulous prize this week so be sure to check out all the deets here.

See ya sweeties! Supply list:
Copic X-Press It cardstock
Sweet November (Pumpkin Baby digi stamp)
CC Designs pumpkin stamps
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers: (sorry, I lost my list for these)

31 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Hey, whatever works, right? I love him sittin' in the dirt...too cute!

XXX

{VICKI} said...

what a sweet treat

gobeagirl said...

Heehee, I love these! I also love seeing your little one as a cupcake topper. What an awesome idea. Now, as for the cupcakes I am with you one the white cupcake chocolate frosting. We made chocolate on chocolate, but that is my kids' favorites so they win. Have a great Friday. Mine is soooo dragging too, but I am trying. Hugs, Lisa

Tress said...

So yummy looking...both the cupcakes and pumpkin baby!

♥Rach♥ said...

You are super sneaky but I don't blame you, they look yummo!

Unknown said...

shut up, amy!!!! these are fabulous and YUMMY! awesome job on this week's challenge! :)

Michelle said...

Very clever Amy! Hope you enjoyed the cuppies!

Rhonda Miller said...

These cupcakes look so yummy, especially with those cute decorations on top. TFS.

Lorraine said...

yum yum can i have one lol these look delicious Amy xx

angelique (anlou) said...

mjammmm what a great looking cupcakes, i'm getting hungrey
hugs angelique

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! How I'd love to be that baby...sitting on a yummy cuppie! Such a cute idea, Amy! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lau W said...

Hummm so delicious ! The deco is extra !
xxx

cowboydutrem said...

What a devil you are :) Chocolate frosting you got, then!

Mimi said...

Hehee! That's so nice of your sister. They came out so cute!! ;)

Robin said...

You are very clever! Firstly for getting your fave cupcakes and then for the idea of putting those cuties on the cupcakes! Robin

Me said...

What a yunny cupcakes,love the little one in the middle.

Grtzz Marjon

RiNNE said...

He sure is cuuuuute!! I think I must have him! He'd be perfect for the Pumpkin Patch lay-out of Mattie I have in my head!! And as a cupcake topper, he's perfect! Hope your sissy baked you more cupcakes!!

Maria Therese said...

Soooooooooooooooo cute Amy!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... what a yummy idea, Amy!! Love that baby sitting on the cupcakes, and the cupcakes looks super yummy!

Have a very happy Halloween and a BOOtiful weekend!

Tonje said...

Aawwww... so cute! And what a clever way to get the cupcakes you wanted... lol...

Kimberly S said...

So sweet...these are adorable! :)

Shirley N said...

Total sweetness, yummy cupcakes and Pumpkin Baby! Happy Halloween Amy!

Joy said...

cute...and looks yummy those cupcakes! have a wonderful Halloween!

aremus said...

I wish my sister was her to make me cupcakes. but she is in GA. I'm in TX. Very cute cupcake topper.


Amanda

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! How sweet!

Sammi said...

Oh Yummo!! Lucky you!! they look gorgeous with the pumpkin baby and pumpkins on top!!
xxx

Alice said...

awww.... cute and yummy, what's better than that combination! super idea, Amy! LOVE IT!

Tasha said...

mmmmmm chocolate cupcakes and stamping! Winning combo
love tasha xx

Leanne said...

What a fantastik and sneaky idea Amy!! hahaha!! Love the scene you created, and the fact that you made them into cake toppers is just awesome. Will have to speak to my friend about that idea. TFS!! Hugs,

Crafty Jenn said...

Hee hee! Such a cute idea! ....and your sister can make me some cuppy cakes too!

<3 Jenn

WickedPixie said...

Haha! Sneaky, sneaky! But a great way to get your cupcakes made and they look fab with him as a topper! :-)Traci