Monday, October 18, 2010

Still lounging

Greetings and salutations!

Well I managed to get all of my chores done yesterday so I have all day today to do whatever I feel like... sweet! You know I'm going to make some time for a bit of crafting, it's been days since I've made a card and I think I'm having withdrawals, LOL! ;)

So this is the third and final card in my little note set using the Making Memories journaling notebook and the Miss Anya Lounge cuties from TGF. I actually used this little gal as-is... no altering done on this one. And I know that hanging out with a couple of dancing owls seems like a strange and surreal dream or something but hey, they're cute! :)

Alright I'm going to make this short and sweet so that I can get into the crafty room... hope your Monday is off to a great start!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/die cuts- Making Memories (Just Chillin')
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Lounge set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E21, E13, R20,
hair- E57, E59, E49
clothes- E31, E33, E35, E40, E41, 0, G20, YG11, YG00, YG21, YG03, G02, G03, G16, BG49, BG0000, BG10, BG11

23 comments:

Maria Therese said...

cool card!!

Unknown said...

Great idea with the journaling sheets! I've had that book for quite awhile now and hadn't found a great use for'em. Thanks for the inspiration!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe your set is sooo adorable. Great job and thanks for sharing it with us! Have a great week!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Melissa S said...

Very cute! I'm going to have to break down and get this set. Maybe Santa will bring it for Christmas!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I hope you have a great day off. This is so sweet. I love the color combo once again. Whoo doesn't want to dance with a couple cute owls like these guys? SO cute. Hugs, Lisa

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super sweet card Amy! Love this image and the little owls. Too cute!

Auntie Em said...

So cute and bright! Love the bubbly pearls.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Shelby Goolsby said...

All of these cards turned out so cute, what a creative idea.

Shazza said...

what a great card x

martina's kaartjes said...

Great card, lovely colors, great coloring,
greetings, martina
x

Mimi said...

Great set of cards with the Miss Anya Lounge cuties! Love all threee designs... color combos gives each card very refreshing feel! Have a great week! ;)

Nancy Thomas said...

You are really working on those journaling sheets! I love the colors on this one. Have fun in your craft room!

~* steph :) *~ said...

oo, fabbie card, amy! love the colors and the cute little owls! great sentiment! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

~Olga said...

I so...love this one! Love her shyness and the card colors are awesome. Great job! ~Olga

Danni said...

Cute card!! I love how you add the pearls so random, my OCD has a very hard time letting me do that!

donna mikasa said...

Who wouldn't love a couple of dancing owls near them? I'm lovin' the notebook papers--such a great match with the Anya Lounge set! Hope you're enjoying your day off...

Sammi said...

I very much LOVE this card... and the others you've done with Miss Anya Lounge (hybrids) and that paper! STUNNING Work!!
Sammi
xx

Larisa said...

So beautiful image! the girl i s so funny! Good job! Love the owls too - all looks so nice)))

RiNNE said...

I know what you mean about withdrawals-- I think it's been weeks for me! Yikes!! The card is amazing, Amy! The coloring is en pointe! And the owls are wonderful!

Juls said...

so fab!!! great colours...love the added owls, and that fabulous corner!!! Hugs Juls

WickedPixie said...

I just love how your mind works! I think hanging out with a couple of dancing owls sounds so fun! Beautiful notebook! :-)Traci

Alice said...

love the clean and fresh background. you are making me think that i NEED this set! love this!

Crafty Jenn said...

Hee hee! Those owls made me smile! Cute card.

<3 Jenn