Friday, October 21, 2016

Black cats prowl...

TGIF!

I am running way behind already this morning so I am totally posting this on the fly. These two cute Halloween kitties are from Impronte d'Autore and I really fell in love with them because they remind me of the Sister Stamps cat stamps that I still miss so much. I don't know if it is the same artist behind both companies but either way these sweet stamps have stolen this crazy cat lady's heart. Sure, it's another CAS card from me but I didn't want to distract too much from the little scene that I had created. 

Ok, that was short and sweet... take care everyone!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- My Mind's Eye
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Micino Halloween and Zucca Micio ), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
Studio Calico wood veneer stars
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
cats- W4, W6, W8, 110, R02
hat- C6, C8, C10, V05, FV2, V09, C1, C2, C4
pumpkin- YR31, YR65, YR68, E08, Y02, Y17, E84, E87
ground- E40, E41, E43

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!!!! So very cute!!!! Love the cute scene with these cute kitties!!!! I miss Sister Stamps too!!! Have an Awesome weekend doll!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable Amy. I'm a crazy cat lady too. I have four cats, lol

Tracey Ann said...

A little love from Italy! Very exciting that you found these... they're darling! And I adore how you colored them up... so cute!