Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Wicked Halloween...

Hi gals!

It's the last week before Halloween and I am in full spook mode. Today I am playing along in the Kraftin' Kimmie 'Halloween' challenge. Vampire Queen had been inked up and ready to get on a card for quite some time so I decided this was her year. Right away I knew that I wanted to pair her up with this great moon stamp from Altenew and then I came across this tombstone border stamp in my stash and the light bulb went off. How creepy, cool does this royal vampire look as she sashays her way through the cemetery? I know that I would most certainly want to avoid catching her gaze on a moonlit night... yipes! What a fun scene this was to create.  :)

Well, time for me to scoot...
laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Vampire Queen and Fall sentiments), Hero Arts (tombstones), Altenew (To The Moon)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Studio Calico grey area
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Kaiser Craft gem
Sharpie white marker
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E70, E71, E50, E04
eyeshadow- R14, E71
eyes- FYG1, FYG2
hair- C5, C7, C9, 100
clothes- W4, W6, W8, W10, C2, C10, C0, C2, C3, C4, R14, R05, R24, R29, R89
bat- E44, E47, W6, W8

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow this is Awesome looking! very Spooktacular! !!!!♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

yvon said...

OMG, this is so great. Love the scene and she is just awesome. Love her and your coloring.
Hugs Yvon

Julie D. Richards said...

Simply spooktacular. Hugs.

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Eeeek! This looks incredible! I am totally blown away.

I love how the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Spook-tacular sentiment looks over the moon....amazing!

Happy Halloween,
Becky
www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

Wow! You are so talented!!! Your colouring is amazing!!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Tracey Ann said...

Crazy awesome scary scene you created! :) Love the highlights in her clothing... and the touch of red - beauty! And, that background... the moon is beautifully spooky! Wow!