Monday, October 3, 2016

Too cute...

Good morning!

This weekend was a real whirlwind of activity so I didn't even step into the crafty room once. But it's all good because I've had this cute little ghostie waiting in the wings for a few weeks now. Have you ever seen a princess ghost before? I sure haven't but boy is she adorable. Princess is part of the Peek a Boo set from The Greeting Farm as are the sweet pumpkins that she has floating around her. I couldn't help but step away from the traditional Halloween colors for this card because Princess needed pink, LOL! The layout design is pretty simple but I think the cool star sprinkled banner die adds just the right amount of magic for Princess and her jack o'lantern entourage.

Well, I should get this week rolling... 
later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (stitched circles), My Mind's Eye (pink)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Peek a Boo set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico flamingo 
Papertrey Ink banner die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
ghost- RV0000, RV10, 0
costume- RV14, RV09, Y11, Y15, Y18
pumpkins- Y35, Y38, YR04, YG23, E55

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love the cute Pink Halloween card and the Adorable Princess Ghost!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

I agree, princesses need pink.

Tracey Ann said...

Darling little ghost all dressed up! So clever, and original with the pink coloring!