Friday, October 7, 2016

Must be Autumn...

TGIF!

It's been way too long since I've made the time to create a card for the Bellarific Challenge over at Stamping Bella. So when I found myself with a bit of extra time yesterday I knew just who I wanted to stamp up. Tiny Townie Autumn Loves Autumn is probably my favorite Tiny Townie from the last release so she had to be the first to get on a card. Talk about fun to color, with all those fall leaves adorning her the possibilities are endless. The card design is a simple CAS layout that tends to be a go-to of mine... especially when I don't want to fussy cut a large image. This time I embellished with paper leaves instead of paper flowers and a sprinkling of wood dots that I think kinda look like acorn tops. Have I mentioned lately how much I love this time of year and everything that comes with the season?!  :)

Anywho, early day of work for me today so I should get moving.
Enjoy the weekend!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- October Afternoon (Treasure Map)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Autumn Loves Autumn)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
Close To My Heart paper leaves
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop die
My Mind's Eye wood dots
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71
hair- E23, E25, E29
clothes- Y04, Y15, YR24, YG23, YG95, Y28, E07, YR16, YR09, E19, R37, E18, E87, E89
mushroom- E81, E84, E40, 0
background- V0000, BV0000, V20, 0, E41, E42, E43, E44, YG97

3 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh Amy I love this card. Stamping Bella is one of my favs and this is a sweet one. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

You are the master of making the Tiny Townies come alive! Beautiful card, perfect colors - love the cas layout!

Heidi Brawley said...

Ohhhhh this is Beautiful!!!!! Loooooove!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke