Monday, October 31, 2016

Falling for you...

Hey there!

Can you believe it's November 1st already? That means today is all about a brand new Farm Fresh Challenge at The Greeting Farm! As you know, a new challenge is issued at the beginning of every month over on the TGF blog and this time around it is...  'Fall Colors'. All I had to do was take a peek out the window to spy the gorgeous red, gold and russet hues for inspiration. And with such a wide open challenge you can choose any number of the fabulous stamps from the TGF store to create a fall colored project! Playing along just might win you a $50 gift certificate!

For my card I stamped up the retired Special Autumn set because I had this fantastic fall scene paper from the Carta Bella Autumn paper pad and I knew that these two would look perfect visiting the pumpkin patch down on the farm. It provided all the fall colors I needed plus I colored Anya and Ian to match. I bet this cute couple go home with the biggest pumpkin they can find. :)  

Alrighty friends, have fun with this one. I can't wait to see what you create!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink
paper- Carta Bella (Autumn)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Special Autumn set), Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
Smooch gold
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71
Ian
hair- E23, E25, E27
clothes- B95, B97, B99, W1, W2, YG91, Y21, Y26, Y28, Y02, R14, E08, R59, E42, E43, E44, E49, 0
Anya
hair- YR21, YR16, E07, E18
clothes- BG72, BG75, BG78, Y13, Y18, E31, E53, E35, YG21, YG03, YG95, E55, E57, BG10,  BG53, BG72

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my they do look amazing on that Fabulous paper!!!♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

yvon said...

O wow, love this. Gorgeous colouring.
Hugs, Yvon

Tracey Ann said...

These color are lovely... and this card is absolutely beautiful!! :)