Monday, October 17, 2016

Hocus pocus...

Good morning!

The Halloween cards keep rolling along and today I'm using a couple of ghostly cuties from the TGF Peek a Boo set. The witch and the cat seemed like a natural duo to pair up and I figured that they definitely needed a house to haunt. This gave me the perfect excuse to pull out the ol' Cute Cottage die by Memory Box and build a crazy colorful home out of Doodlebug paper scraps. The mini size of the ghosts made them the perfect fit to glide in and out of the doors and windows. I also used the happy pumpkin from the set to add a bit of decor to the front porch. I think the end result puts the 'happy' in Happy Halloween!  :)

Have a good one my friends!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Peek a Boo set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress
Memory Box Cute Cottage die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
witch ghost- FYG1, FYG2, 0
hat/broom- V12, V15, V09, Y38, YR04, YR18, E34, E47, Y11, YR23, E33
cat ghost- C00, C1, C2, 0
ears- C5, C8, C10
pumpkins- Y35, Y38, YR04, YR18, YG25, E33

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Ohhhhh my goodness this is a really Happy Halloween card!! Loooooove it!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Amy I live this card. That house die is perfect.

Tracey Ann said...

Definitely a happy scene... love how you pulled this together! Sooo cute!!