Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sweets and smiles...

Mornin' friends!

Oddtoberfest continues over at Some Odd Girl and I made this card for the first blog challenge of the celebration. The theme this week is 'Make It Odd' which leaves things pretty open... you can try something new, color differently than you normally would, use an image in an unexpected way, etc. I had to think about this one for awhile but then it came to me, I've blown up digis to 'big head' size plenty of times but I've never taken a SOG image and shrunk it down to itty bitty size. So that's exactly what I did with not one but two cute Halloween images, Bat Tobie and Halloween Tia. By shrinking them down to about an inch and a half tall they became the perfect size to work with this spooky Halloween scene paper that I had in my stash. I'm starting to think that there is something to the saying that everything is cuter in miniature, LOL!  ;)

Talk at'cha later! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Heidi Grace
digital stamps- Some Odd Girl (Bat Tobie and Halloween Tia)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Smooch silver
Copic markers:
Tobie
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- T6, T8, T10
clothes- RV09, V06, V09, C5, C7, C9, YG03, YG95, YG99, W5, W7, W10, C9
Tia
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- E84, E87, E89
hair- YG00, YG03, YG95
clothes- W6, W8, W10, V06, V09, RV09, Y15, Y35, E81, C8, 100
pumpkin- Y06, Y19, Y38, YR65, YR68, E09

4 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

You are so clever. They are adorable shrunk down. Hugs.

chrilvian said...

great scene!!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG what a GREAT idea and Love how they look with that cool looking paper background too!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

I adore these in mini! How cute is Halloween Tia on that pumpkin? Very clever card Amy... love!!